- maintaining high quality standards in all aspects of professional corporate and legal practice
- commitment to client care and service excellence
- dedication to ethical conduct in all relationships with clients, colleagues, executive associates and authorities.
The most competent and successful Corporate Directors require the knowledge and experience of top professional advisors in the various categories of business to maximise growth and profitability, or to survive in tough market conditions.
WOLVAARDT INC secured exclusive Confidential Service Provider Agreements with several groups of Trustees, Tax Specialists, Auditors, Executive Associates, Advocates, Attorneys and Consultants. The exclusive EXECUTIVE ASSOCIATION AGREEMENT insures a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and trustworthiness which forms the substratum of our commercial relationship with our corporate clients and easy accessibility to the director of each of the said specialized departments.
- a continuing focus on and commitment to excellence of legal service and client satisfaction
- expertise and competence coupled with director and associate accessibility to clients
- ensuring that work is attended to at an appropriate professional level by suitably qualified professional staff, so that more complex work is attended at a senior level
- continuous director and associate supervision of work done by professional assistants and para-legals
- training and continuing education through in-house training programmes, in-house seminars, and conferences
MANDATE, ACCOUNTING AND INVOICING
- We are happy to comply with specific corporate client requirements about billing and accounting procedures.
- We believe it is important to ensure that work is handled at an appropriate professional level and hence at an appropriate fee level. We ensure that work that is more complex is handled at a more senior level whilst matters of a routine nature are handled by more junior paralegals of Associated Executives.
- Thorough and complete director and associate supervision is ensured at all times.
- Care is taken to avoid duplication of costing where more than one professional person is involved in a matter, for example in legal research or due diligence investigations.
- Where costing is done on a time basis, accurate time logs are kept at all times. Invoices are issued on a regular basis together with progress reports.
- Where this is required, the basis on which debiting will take place for a specific matter is discussed with the corporate client beforehand, including the hourly charge rate of the professional or Associated Executive involved.
- As indicated above WOLVAARDT INC will be pleased to comply with specific requirements about billing and accounting and to accommodate specific procedures as far as possible.
- WOLVAARDT INC is also aware of the advantages in regard to cost effectiveness as well as efficiency of the continuous involvement of specific professional or Associated Executives in a specific matter.
- It is our belief that mutual trust and understanding should form the basis of the professional services rendered by members of WOLVAARDT INC and Associated Executives.
Rienie van Jaarsveld